Attorney Robert Anthony Hartsoe

Family Law, Divorce, and Child Custody Attorney

usa5_2.gif (194 bytes)Child Custody Attorney Networkusa5_2.gif (194 bytes)

Submit Information About Your Case

Guilford County, North Carolina Family Law

If you are intending to retain an attorney or change your current attorney, please fill out this form in its entirety and you will be contacted regarding your case and a consultation.  If this action has been filed in a different state,  or if the children have continuously resided in another state for the last six months and a court action has not been filed, please click here to select an attorney in that state and county.

Please provide the following contact information:

Street address
Address (cont.)
Zip/Postal code
Work Phone
Home Phone

Please indicate the issues in your case:

Modify Visitation Paternity
Child Custody Divorce
Child Support Property Division
Legal Custody Guardianship
Restraining Orders Grandparent Issues

State and County in which children have last resided for a six month continual period:

Jurisdiction State:

Jurisdiction County:

Choose one of the client intent options:

Please indicate how you would like to be contacted:

Additional Issues and Information:

Thank you for your inquiry

E-Mail to or from an attorney does not form an Attorney/Client Relationship

Child Custody Attorney Network

Copyright  Child Custody Attorney Network All Rights Reserved

0216 06-3-03